The Customer Care Manager will join a team of five employees to support Reflections Ministries in the achievement of the ministry’s twofold mission:
- Develop and disseminate excellent biblically based resources that enhance the mind and the heart and that are transferable to others; and
- Reach the largest possible audience, through multiple resources, on a consistent basis.
You’ll be the sole Customer Care Manager at Reflections Ministries, and your mission will be to deliver and ensure a supportive and enriching experience to our constituents in three key areas: (i) order management, (ii) customer service, and (iii) event and travel management. In addition, you’ll provide some administrative support to the overall organization. We’re a small, hands-on team that collaborates closely and communicates often to enrich the lives of others.
- You’ll be the front-line contact for all donors, customers, and inbound callers.
- Reflections Ministries receives between 15 to 30 inbound calls each day.
- You’ll likely make between 5 to 10 outbound calls each day.
- You’ll also be the frontline contact for all donor and customer emails, which require a timely response and a caring resolution of any issues or problems.
- We’d love you to develop and execute a plan that improves the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service and helps us measure customer satisfaction in a way that guides us forward.
- You’ll manage fulfillment of all product orders, i.e., review, record, pack, and ship all materials.
- You’ll ensure inventory supply is appropriate to fulfill orders daily.
- Reflections Ministries receives between 50 and 100 orders each month.
- While uncommon, some of these orders may be as large as 400 books.
- You’ll maintain financial records of all orders.
- We’re always looking for ways to do things better, and we’d love you to suggest processes or practices that result in improved accuracy, timeliness, and quality of order fulfillment.
Event and Travel Management
- In collaboration with other team members, you’ll help plan ministry-hosted events (2 to 3 per year), taking the lead on all logistical details of the event management process, from planning stages to execution the day of the event to post-event evaluation.
- The role is very hands-on and will involve coordinating the involvement of Reflections Ministries employees as well as outside vendors (such as venue staff) and volunteers.
- You’ll be entrusted with making travel arrangements for Ken Boa, President of Reflections Ministries.
- Gather information about Ken’s destinations, schedule, travel preferences, etc.
- Make the reservations and buying the tickets, i.e., develop a complete travel plan that coincides as closely as possible with Ken’s schedule and preferences.
- Ensure that Ken is equipped with the information and office materials he needs for the trip, and for any unexpected scenarios or changes of plans.
- Ken presents at approximately 30 events per year. Some of these may be international.
- Sort mail, scan, and file bills and payables, checks and deposit slips, and payroll reports. ● Monitor and order office supplies.
- Manage and execute mailings during special campaigns. These mailings can range from 30 to 1,500 pieces.
- Submit requests to lease management for maintenance work needed in the office.
Salary and Benefits
- Reflections Ministries offers a competitive base salary, participation in QSEHRA (health reimbursement arrangement), option for 403(b) match, and 10 days of vacation time.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Customer care, customer service, or closely related experience.
- A desire to make a positive difference and to proactively improve people’s experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to engage in conversations with people.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, responsible, dependable, and accountable.
- Action-based, able to prioritize when and how to take action, and flexible in moving between diverse tasks.
- Compelling examples of achieving results individually and on a team toward a shared goal.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, turn, bend, and reach for and lift items during a 8 hour (+/-) work day. There is the lifting of up to 30 lbs.