Reflections Ministries is seeking a responsible, dependable order fulfillment assistant to perform stocking, shipping, and other order fulfillment duties. This position is responsible for offloading merchandise trucks, collecting customer orders, locating stock, and packing items for shipment. This position reports directly to the Customer Experience Manager.
Our shipment facilities are located in Waxhaw, NC.
- Offload delivery trucks into the inventory unit
- Arrange incoming deliveries in designated areas
- Perform storage duties such as cleaning, counting merchandise inventory, and keeping track of shipping supply needs (monthly)
- Read and decipher customer order forms
- Print shipping labels & packing slips
- Locate and extract merchandise from shelves and storage areas
- Confirm merchandise information matches customer order
- Inspect merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities
- Pack merchandise for delivery
- Transport the packed items to shipping facility for carrier pickup
- Provide weekly reports to the customer experience manager
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding tracking and order status
- Ability to read and interpret customer orders
- Principled work ethic with an emphasis on timeliness
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Basic computer literacy skills and ability to learn our shipping software
- Transportation to and from job site
- Ability to transport packed items to postal facility
- Availability for 8–12 hours a week. Fulfillment days are generally on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but may vary on season.
- Access to a computer for printing purposes (Reflections will provide printer and supplies, but not computer).
- Extra hours are available during busy times.
- Willingness to submit to a background check
- Helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of fulfillment procedures
- Knowledge of ShippingEasy fulfillment software
Send inquiries and resumes for this posting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “fulfillment assistant” in subject line.