Following are some of the questions Ken Boa is most frequently asked, with links to answers and additional related resources.
Have a question not listed? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll consider adding it to this page.
Art, Music & Literature
- Book Lists — Do you have any book/reading recommendations?
- Books — What’s your view of the following?
- C.S. Lewis — Where can I find your list of favorite Lewis quotes?
- Films — What films do you recommend? Do you have any film watching tips?
- Music — Do you have any music recommendations and/or playlists?
- Audio — Do you have audiobooks or podcasts? If so, where can I find them?
- Bible Plans — Do you have any Bible study methods/reading plans you can recommend?
- Book Series — Which books form Ken’s eternal perspective trilogy, and how do they tie together?
- Grief/Mourning — Are there any resources or books you recommend on this topic?
- Identity Statements — Where can I find your “Who Does God Say I Am?” list?
- Marking Up Books — What’s your system for marking up books as you read?
- Morning Affirmations — Where can I find these?
- Study Guides — Is there a study guide for Conformed to His Image?
Science & Natural History
- Age of the Earth — What does Scripture tell us about the age of the earth? To be true to God’s Word, is it necessary to believe that the Genesis account of creation refers to six literal 24-hour periods?
Spiritual Formation & Christian Living
- Quoting Others — Why do you quote authors whose theologies and/or approaches to spiritual growth are not completely orthodox?
- Temptation — I’ve heard you talk about four areas of temptation and responses to fight them; what are they?
Theology & Biblical References
- Eschatology — Postmillennial, premillennial, amillennial … which view of the end times is supported by Scripture?
- Genealogies of Jesus — What are the differences in the two genealogies of Jesus found in Matthew and Luke?
- Repentance & Return (in 2 Chronicles 7) — What do you think of “The Return,” both the video and the movement behind it (led by Jonathan Cahn)?
- Salvation — How does God’s Word answer the common claim “once saved always saved”?
- Second Coming — Where can I find your list of the signs/evidences for the last days?
- Spirit vs. Soul — What’s the difference between the “spirit” and the “soul” of a person?