- Being, Knowing, and Doing: Introduction, Part 1
- Being, Knowing, and Doing: Introduction, Part 2
- Being, Knowing, and Doing—Part 3: Relationships (Marriage)
- Being, Knowing, and Doing—Part 4: Relationships (Marriage)
- Being, Knowing, and Doing—Part 5: Relationships (Marriage)
Ken Boa moves into discussing relationships as the first sub-series in his Friday morning men’s study (Momentum) series “Being, Knowing & Doing: How Godly Principles Strategically Affect Men’s Everyday Lives.” Other relationships to be explored include the parent/child relationship and friendships.
Regarding marriage, in this and subsequent sessions, Ken will cover key questions like:
- How does marriage reflect the image of God?
- What is God’s purpose for marriage?
- What are the implications of Genesis 2:24 for marriage? (This verse involves three commands: leave, cleave, and become one flesh.)
Live in the area and want to join us? See details here about the location and time of this study.