- Before Rising from Bed
- Paul’s Four Life-Changing Prayers Part 1
- Paul’s Four Life-Changing Prayers Part 2
- Four Transforming Words
- The Life of Christ in Us
- Identity Affirmations 1
- Identity Affirmations 2
- Identity Affirmations 3
- Identity Affirmations 4
- Identity Affirmations 5
- Identity Affirmations 6
- Morning Affirmations 1
- Morning Affirmations 2
- Morning Affirmations 3
- Morning Affirmations 4
- Morning Affirmations 5
- Morning Affirmations 6
- The Kingdom in 7 Gs
- The Four Whys of Pain
Do you feel like a new creature in Christ?
Many of us struggle at times to sense the difference between our old life in sin and our new life in Christ. After all, we do things that we do not want to do. We fall back into old sinful habits and lose sight of who we are.
But we can do battle against our insecurities through affirming our identity in Christ. In His grace, God gives us numerous pictures—like a many-faceted gem—that remind us who we are in Him. In this study, Ken Boa focuses on five such pictures:
- God leads me in the triumph and knowledge of Christ.
- I am a new creature in Christ.
- I have become the righteousness of God in Christ.
- I have been made one with all who are in Christ Jesus.
- I have been set free in Christ.
These tools for enhancing quiet times and devotional life come from Ken Boa’s spiritual renewal card set. Purchase the basic set here. For bulk card packs, perfect for gifts or Bible studies, click here.
See details here about Ken’s Friday morning study.