What does a real relationship with God look like? What does the biblical vision of true spiritual life look like? How do we grow in spiritual maturity? How we answer these questions influences the health, potency, and witness of Christians in an increasingly complex and hostile world.
The Conformed to His Image Video Study, together with the Conformed to His Image Study Guide, answers these questions with clarity and insight, offering a comprehensive, balanced, and applicable guide to spiritual growth. It offers a corrective to our tendency to pick and compartmentalize spiritual growth by exploring 12 facets of authentic Christian spirituality including:
- Relational Spirituality: Loving God Completely, Ourselves Correctly, and Others Compassionately
- Paradigm Spirituality: Cultivating an Eternal versus a Temporal Perspective
- Disciplined Spirituality: Engaging in the Historical Disciplines
- Exchanged Life Spirituality: Grasping Our True Identity in Christ
- Motivated Spirituality: A Set of Biblical Incentives
- Devotional Spirituality: Growing in Relationship with God
- Holistic Spirituality: Every Component of Life under the Lordship of Christ
- Process Spirituality: Process versus Product, Being versus Doing
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality: Walking in the Power of the Spirit
- Warfare Spirituality: The World, the Flesh, and the Devil
- Nurturing Spirituality: A Lifestyle of Evangelism and Discipleship
- Corporate Spirituality: Encouragement, Accountability, and Worship
Pointing the way to an integrative, whole-life approach, Dr. Ken Boa shows how each spiritual paradigm discussed is just one important facet in the gem of authentic and powerful New Testament living. The Conformed to His Image Video Study is a defining series for anyone who desires to follow Christ more closely.