- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 1: An Overview of Evangelism & Discipleship
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 2: A Lifestyle of Nurturing Others
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 3: A Spectrum of Spirituality
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 4: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship I
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 5: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship II
Ken Boa introduces his new teaching series, “Nurturing Spirituality: A Lifestyle of Evangelism and Discipleship,” based on Facet 11 of his flagship spiritual formation text, Conformed to His Image.
The believer’s highest call in ministry is to reproduce the life of Christ in others. But how do we do that? And what should our motivations be? The series offers a philosophy of evangelism and discipleship as well as ideas for how to approach unbelievers and believers in our spheres of influence.
More info about this Monday night study in Atlanta.