- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 1: An Overview of Evangelism & Discipleship
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 2: A Lifestyle of Nurturing Others
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 3: A Spectrum of Spirituality
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 4: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship I
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 5: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship II
Ken Boa discusses the spectrum of a person’s spiritual formation, which ranges from those unwilling to consider the claims of Christ to those who become reproducing disciples (who evangelize others). Evangelism is concerned with those who are unwilling to consider Christ’s claims and those willing to consider them, up through conversion; discipleship is concerned with growth to maturity in Christ. It’s important to approach people at all stages as objects of God’s love, to be valued and loved for themselves (not as “projects”).
More info about this Monday night study in Atlanta.