- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 1: The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit I
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 2: The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit II
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 3: Walking in the Power of the Spirit
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 4: Overview & Three Spirit-Centered Movements
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 5: “Spirit Baptism, Inward & Outward Fillings”
What does walking by the Spirit actually mean? Does it mean basing our freedom in Christ on subjective experience? Or does it mean understanding God only through theological inferences and biblical propositions? Maybe it’s somewhere in the middle. The Holy Spirit is a living person and not an impersonal force. Because of this, believers are called to keep in step with the Spirit so that they might bear the fruit of the Spirit.
This is the 3rd part of Ken’s “Spirit-Filled Spirituality” study, based on content in chapter 24 of his book Conformed to His Image.
More info about this Monday night study in Atlanta.