- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 1: An Overview of Evangelism & Discipleship
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 2: A Lifestyle of Nurturing Others
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 3: A Spectrum of Spirituality
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 4: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship I
- Nurturing Spirituality, Part 5: A Biblical Philosophy of Discipleship II
Our own lives are enhanced when we’re a part of the process of others coming to Jesus (through evangelism initially and later discipleship). Humility and love are critical in this process. Ken explains that he’s motivated each day by the “inexplicable life transformation” that occurs in himself and others; in other words, growth occurs over time, mysteriously, in a multifaceted process orchestrated by God Himself.
“One of life’s deepest satisfactions is witnessing the gradual miracle of personal transformation in converts who are serious about becoming disciples.”
More info about this Monday night study in Atlanta.