- A Brief Intro to Shaped by Suffering
- Shaped by Suffering with Jenny Abel
- Shaped by Suffering: Born without Arms
- Shaped by Suffering: Cancer—Eliza Johnson
- Shaped by Suffering: Mental Health and Loss of a Child—Nate Hoff
- Shaped by Suffering: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Rebekah Howe
- Shaped by Suffering: Assassination Attempt, Excommunication, Imprisonment—Tilahun & Meseret
- Shaped by Suffering: Wounded Worship—Michael Card
Two-time cancer survivor Eliza Johnson tells her story of the emotional and physical pains of battling cancer as a new mother.
This is the third in a series of stories we’re telling, in connection with Ken Boa’s new book, highlighting modern-day people who have been shaped by their suffering.
About the book: Shaped by Suffering tells us that only an eternal perspective can sustain us through the temporal sufferings required for growth in Christlike character in preparation for glory. Released from InterVarsity Press on February 4, 2020, the book is available for purchase in our online store (as well as from various commercial booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble).