- A Brief Intro to Shaped by Suffering
- Shaped by Suffering with Jenny Abel
- Shaped by Suffering: Born without Arms
- Shaped by Suffering: Cancer—Eliza Johnson
- Shaped by Suffering: Mental Health and Loss of a Child—Nate Hoff
- Shaped by Suffering: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Rebekah Howe
- Shaped by Suffering: Assassination Attempt, Excommunication, Imprisonment—Tilahun & Meseret
- Shaped by Suffering: Wounded Worship—Michael Card
Coauthor of Shaped by Suffering Jenny Abel tells her story of infertility, and how it shaped an eternal view of God’s plan for her life and family.
Note: This video is also available on Vimeo here.
About the book: Shaped by Suffering tells us that only an eternal perspective can sustain us through the temporal sufferings required for growth in Christlike character in preparation for glory. Rooted in the book of 1 Peter, it is the third in a trilogy on developing an eternal perspective. Released from InterVarsity Press on February 4, 2020, the book is available for purchase in our online store (as well as from various commercial booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble).