- A Brief Intro to Shaped by Suffering
- Shaped by Suffering with Jenny Abel
- Shaped by Suffering: Born without Arms
- Shaped by Suffering: Cancer—Eliza Johnson
- Shaped by Suffering: Mental Health and Loss of a Child—Nate Hoff
- Shaped by Suffering: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Rebekah Howe
- Shaped by Suffering: Assassination Attempt, Excommunication, Imprisonment—Tilahun & Meseret
- Shaped by Suffering: Wounded Worship—Michael Card
Watch Michael Card share his thoughts on suffering and the hope found in the person of Jesus. This concluding video of our Shaped by Suffering series includes a special performance of his song “Come Lift Up Your Sorrows.”
This video is part of a series highlighting modern-day people who have been shaped by their suffering, in connection with Ken Boa’s new book.
About the book: Shaped by Suffering tells us that only an eternal perspective can sustain us through the temporal sufferings required for growth in Christlike character in preparation for glory. Released from InterVarsity Press on February 4, 2020, the book is available for purchase in our online store (as well as from various commercial booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble).