- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 1: The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit I
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 2: The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit II
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 3: Walking in the Power of the Spirit
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 4: Overview & Three Spirit-Centered Movements
- Spirit-Filled Spirituality, Part 5: “Spirit Baptism, Inward & Outward Fillings”
During the first part of this session, Ken Boa provides an overview of the series so far. He then moves on (at 33:36) and describes three Spirit-centered movements. These are the Pentecostal, Charismatic, and Third Wave movements. Each of these Spirit-centered movements has similarities and continue to flourish today. However, each has distinctive features that set them apart from one other.
This is the 4th part of Ken’s “Spirit-Filled Spirituality” study, based on content in chapter 24 of his book Conformed to His Image.
More info about this Monday night study in Atlanta.