- A Brief Intro to Shaped by Suffering
- Shaped by Suffering with Jenny Abel
- Shaped by Suffering: Born without Arms
- Shaped by Suffering: Cancer—Eliza Johnson
- Shaped by Suffering: Mental Health and Loss of a Child—Nate Hoff
- Shaped by Suffering: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Rebekah Howe
- Shaped by Suffering: Assassination Attempt, Excommunication, Imprisonment—Tilahun & Meseret
George Dennehy tells his story of abandonment, adoption, and depression in his struggle through life without arms. Watch George talk about his journey toward two options in the place of dark suffering and despair—and how hope in the midst of suffering shapes his view of the present and the future.
Learn more about George’s story here.
About the book: Shaped by Suffering tells us that only an eternal perspective can sustain us through the temporal sufferings required for growth in Christlike character in preparation for glory. Rooted in the book of 1 Peter, it is the third in a trilogy on developing an eternal perspective. Released from InterVarsity Press on February 4, 2020, the book is available for purchase in our online store (as well as from various commercial booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble).