- A Brief Intro to Shaped by Suffering
- Shaped by Suffering with Jenny Abel
- Shaped by Suffering: Born without Arms
- Shaped by Suffering: Cancer—Eliza Johnson
- Shaped by Suffering: Mental Health and Loss of a Child—Nate Hoff
- Shaped by Suffering: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Rebekah Howe
- Shaped by Suffering: Assassination Attempt, Excommunication, Imprisonment—Tilahun & Meseret
Watch the story of Tilahun and Meseret, who suffered at the hands of fellow church members in Ethiopia. Few will experience the types of hardships this faithful couple endured because of their commitment to Jesus. May their story of extreme persecution strengthen your faith and resolve in Jesus—our Savior and source of common hope and strength.
This is the sixth in a series of stories we’re telling in connection with Ken Boa’s new book, highlighting modern-day people who have been shaped by their suffering.
About the book: Shaped by Suffering tells us that only an eternal perspective can sustain us through the temporal sufferings required for growth in Christlike character in preparation for glory. Released from InterVarsity Press on February 4, 2020, the book is available for purchase in our online store (as well as from various commercial booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble).